Week 2: Shooting
Goal: To score from the furthest distance in 10 attempts
Set-up: Place two cones 2 meters, or 2 BIG steps apart to create a goal. Place another cone 10 meters, or 10 BIG steps from the goal line to indicate your starting point.
- Stand at the 10 meter mark in front of the goal.
- Take a shot at the goal. The ball needs to go between the cones.
- On each successful shot, move back 2 meters, or 2 BIG steps.
- On each missed shot, move forwards 2 meters, or 2 BIG steps.
- Continue, until you have taken your 10 shots and measure the final distance you are from the goal.